Nathaniel Odor M.D. is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery including revision hip and knee replacement. He completed a fellowship in computer navigated and tourniquet-less total knee replacement as well as direct anterior total hip replacement at the Colorado Orthopedic Research Institute in Lone Tree, CO. He is certified in robotically-assisted hip and knee arthroplasty. Dr. Odor is focused on minimally invasive, rapid recovery joint replacement surgery, allowing some patients to go home the same day of surgery. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Oklahoma.
He and his wife are Oklahoma natives and chose to return to the Oklahoma City area following completion of his fellowship. They enjoy spending their free time outdoors at the lake, hiking, and camping.
- Medical School University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Residency University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Fellowship Colorado Orthopaedic Research Institute
- Board Certifications Eligible for Board Certification
- Partial & Total Hip Replacement
- Partial & Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Hip & Knee Surgery
- Robot-Assisted Hip & Knee Replacement
- Patello-femoral Knee Replacement
- Non-Surgical Treatment of the Hip & Knee
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Fracture Care